A person who will be responsible for structuring webpages, app screens, posters, banners, email headers and all design and creative collaterals for client and internal projects
- UX research
- Wireframing and UI prototyping
- UX writing
- Visual communication
- User empathy
- Interaction design
- Communication skills
- Adobe Suite Expert
- Team Player
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
2 - 3
Minimum: 10+2, Bachelors
Post Graduate candidates will be given extra preference